Any product where you can attach garden hose to a jet ?

Jul 10, 2016
College Station
I have low water pressure at my place so garden hose output is not very strong. I like to use the garden hose to move leaves from to to solar blanket to one corner, then I scoop them up. Problem is pressure too weak to do a good job. Is there product where I can attach hose to jet to get good pressure ?

The other alternative is to buy submersible pump from Home Depot and attach it to garden hose. Would 1/6 horse power pump be plenty of pressure through a regular hose ?

Thanks,
Steve

If you have low water pressure, no nozzle exists that can magically raise that water pressure. What they do is decrease flow so that the pressure builds up a bit in the hose.

What you need is a booster pump (like you suggested in your original post), or a pressure washer. The pressure washer can be used for lots of other tasks around the home as well. That would be what I would get, the pressure washer.

A 1/6 hp pump wouldn't do much besides frustrate you as far as this application is concerned. I have one about that size that I have use for a cover pump and my Aquaponics system, and it's done fine. An electric pressure washer would do well for this application. If you think you would use one for other things, a gas pressure washer would be much better. I have a generac 2800psi pressure washer that I love. They always come in handy for washing cars, siding, side walks, decks, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.