Another pool north of Dallas

Kids are grown - hoping the pool will be an attraction. I know, I love those lights too but the pool was way more than we expected so we were trying to cut some of the extras. Those however, I really, really want. May have to bite the bullet. Anyone know if they can be added later?

Decking is in! I was almost as excited to get this part as I was the pool. It's been painful not being able to use the back door and pretty treacherous trying to navigate the rebar and mud mountains while keeping the gunite watered. We also had the inspection for the gas line today. Cleanup is scheduled for Thursday as well as setting the fence back in place, hoping the freezing rain holds off until late Thursday!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ken - I actually have three, one is not in the photo because she never leaves my side! they are all from the same parents just different litters! They have been little troopers this year with selling the house, moving and all this construction. I'm ready for this to be over just so they can have the yard back to run and play!

Since we extended the fence, our two little dogs just discovered in the last day or so that they can run to the side of the yard and over to the lower deck and then to the stairs, pool house, stairs and complete the circle. They were so proud of themselves.

On a serious note - they poured the decking on Tuesday and it was in the 60's, yesterday it was 78, today the high temp was 37 and it's dropping with freezing rain and ice expected. Since I'm not an expert in construction, should I be worried about the concrete?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.