Another Converter.

That's good for CC, mine's still at 2. If your FC is holding overnight with CC at .5 you're pretty much done other than adding the CYA. Of course you'll need the FC to burn off before getting in it. My pool store had refills so I'd check with them.

32Magnum said:
CC .5

How's that?
That is wonderful! :goodjob:

Some pool stores carry R-0870 and R-0871. It is worth asking. Make sure it is the right stuff when they give it to you. I've known pool store people to hand you the wrong thing and tell you that it is "the same thing" when it really isn't.

JasonLion said:
32Magnum said:
CC .5

How's that?
That is wonderful! :goodjob:

Some pool stores carry R-0870 and R-0871. It is worth asking. Make sure it is the right stuff when they give it to you. I've known pool store people to hand you the wrong thing and tell you that it is "the same thing" when it really isn't.

I do have to say whoever does the shipping at TFT has their sh*t together for sure. Ordered yesterday and my extras are to be delivered today with normal fed-ex ground. :goodjob:

Been away awhile and sick but have been keeping an eye on things.
Here are my latest reading. I did test just now at 11:00 am and it's hot here already about 85. Also using hockey pucks for chlorine in an auto-return device. And my pool is in the sun sun-up to sun-down.

Total Bleach
17 small
37 large
Thanks

FC-1.5
PH-7.6
TA-130
CH-120
CYA-35

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.