An introduction and build pics

I've got both a laser level or a transit at work that I can borrow, I noticed you used the wall foam and foam bottom, how has it been with foot prints on a fresh install? Did you go for the foam cove too?
I chose not to get it, but am re-thinking that, I can buy it locally so I still have some time.

Beep, I've only been in the pool once, not really any footprints, but there are a couple of divets I made with the shovel that I decided I'd never see, well once the water weight pressed down I can tell where they are, nothing bad and wouldn't interfere with an automatic cleaner, just not perfect. I went with a foam cove too, there will be alot of rain water draining under/around my pool and I thought it would help. I think it was money well spent with the way it turned out, no regrets yet, but it's only 3 weeks old so time will tell.

Hey guys, I've been at it again, I decided to go ahead and build my deck since we've been enjoying the pool so much we decided it would only enhance our pleasure. Here's a few pics of my build process and the final product. Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_0637 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0637 (Large).JPG
    212 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0604 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0604 (Large).JPG
    210.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0601 (Large).JPG
    IMG_0601 (Large).JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 46
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.