Bronze Supporter
May 25, 2015
Fort Mill, SC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
So Harris Teeter has ample supplies of American Bleach Company bleach now, which is great to see. Does anybody have any experience with it? It actually is Made in USA and is 6%. I don't see any other additives or scents and it's a full gallon for $4.00 with a VIC card. I bought 5 gallons and it helps to stretch out my 10% supplies with grocery trips, assuming there are no gotchas. There is a link to Sports Detergent - Remove Sweat & Odor From Workout Clothes | WIN on the bottle and a Brooklyn, NY address.

One odd thing is the bottle warns NOT FOR SANITATION OR DISINFECTION.

Not for disinfenction eh? :laughblue:

I'm confused- we're talking about liquid chlorine, not detergent?? What am I missing here??
It's just bleach. The bottle has www dot windetergent dot com printed on it. That URL got embellished with the site meta data when I posted it. I'm not sure if that is a function of the browser? Or the forum?

Last edited:
So Harris Teeter has ample supplies of American Bleach Company bleach now, which is great to see. Does anybody have any experience with it? It actually is Made in USA and is 6%. I don't see any other additives or scents and it's a full gallon for $4.00 with a VIC card. I bought 5 gallons and it helps to stretch out my 10% supplies with grocery trips, assuming there are no gotchas. There is a link to Sports Detergent - Remove Sweat & Odor From Workout Clothes | WIN on the bottle and a Brooklyn, NY address.

One odd thing is the bottle warns NOT FOR SANITATION OR DISINFECTION.

Not for disinfenction eh? :laughblue:
Hello neighbor! I used it last year to start a slam and it worked fine. It turned the pool from green to blue by the next morning.

Good to know. Recently I've found ample supplies of the 10% at Lowes. But it's good to top off at the supermarket.
I find it’s more convenient to get in and out of the supermarket. I have a salt cell so I only use liquid when I have a problem. I think Fort Mill gets its water from the Rock Hill plant and my water only has 50 of CH. Because of this, I just use cal hypo when I need to adjust my levels. One bucket of it last me a long time.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.