Am I really building a pool??

ypu7ume2.jpg
. Truck is here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bridgman, haha. I have already started another line item expense list. Beside my own sod, definitely going to have to replace some of the neighbors. They have been in their new house a week. Glad we have started off on a good note. Crew just broke for lunch. They started the frame of pool.

I have a question. Looking over equipment list as I am trying to add to my signature.

What do you think of this barrcuda T5 they have for us? Is this a decent cleaner or do I need to be asking some questions of my PB?

In ground 84 feet perimeter; Gallons ??Jandy VSP; Jandy DE60; Jandy LXI 400k NG; Barrcuda T5;

I would suggest if you are going to be using a suction cleaner to get The Pool Cleaner instead. Gets great reviews and can run on lower flow rates than most other cleaners.

Looks to be similarly priced.

So the dig came to an early halt. The dumps are not taking anymore soil because of all the rain we had this weekend. So no more digging until the dumps open back up for the trucks. So a bit of a slow start for me!
umyruvun.jpg

In ground 84 feet perimeter; Gallons ??Jandy VSP; Jandy DE60; Jandy LXI 400k NG; Barrcuda T5;

Day 2 of the dig continues. They are having to use a small bobcat and the turns on the edge of the house are tight so this will be a long day. Just glad the work is progressing!
eruta6uv.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
They're making some nice progress ! ?

Yes they are moving along. I am assuming the will be back tomorrow to finish plumbing since I saw water dripping and connections not done when I moved in closer to the equipment.
myjysu4e.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.