Lemonhead

Jun 3, 2020
Middletown NY-211
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I slammed the pool. I completed the slam. I then did a 24 hour mustard slam. Once my levels come down to normal I see the dust on bottom again. Someone mentioned there could be hidden algae. The only place I can’t see would be here. Is it possible for something to be happening inside the holes of ladder ?

568671B7-7878-48FE-8D58-320312496C79.jpegF8C12EFD-7269-4C6C-A3E5-813EF9952177.jpeg

I popped the steps off and didn’t see any algae underneath them. I scrubbed anyway and popped them back in place. I fill the hole in ladder with water to weigh it down. Every year when I put it in the water. I can squirt bleach into the hole I put the water in if you think that would help .

I can squirt bleach into the hole I put the water in if you think that would help .
Not a bad idea for any parts that cannot be disassembled. A syringe or turkey baster might be helpful for this task.

Reactions: Lemonhead
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.