Ahh-Some treatment

banjomarsh

Bronze Supporter
Aug 4, 2010
Pekin, Illinois
I did an Ahh-Some treatment on my hot tub/spa today. The fourth time in 3 years. The first time cleaned out a lot of gunk. The next 2 times came out with less and less. This time virtually nothing, very little scum ring. So I must be something right as far as spa maintenance goes. We have had this Hot Springs spa 4 years. We abandoned the recommended chemicals after the first year because of poor results. TFP recommendations for the spa and my swimming pool. They work.

Glad it’s working out for you. Sounds like Ahhsome did the job for you and that good maintenance over the long haul has kept the plumbing cleaning and free from bacterial growth.

Thanks for endorsing what is taught here!

If you feel like we’ve saved you money and added value to your hot tub maintenance, maybe consider throwing some coin in the tip jar 🫙😉. TFP is a completely volunteer run non-profit supported entirely by its members. The link to the donation page is in my signature below 👇

Never mind! I see you’re already a Bronze supporter … thanks 🙏

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.