After Some CYA Advice

tftestkits.net (Dave, who also owns this forum) has a deal with Taylor to repackage and sell their reagents. He is certainly not allowed to export Taylor chemicals to Canada due to an agreement Taylor has with a company in Canada. I am not sure about exporting to other countries, but bottom line I think he decided it was too difficult to understand the export/import requirements to other countries and not worth the hassle ... since some countries may have classifications on some of the chemicals adding extra hoops to jump through. It is not a huge company :)

That's perfect, Jason.......and describes the dilema to a "T".

As you know, we're hoping to find an Australian distributor for the TF_100 but it just hasn't happened yet....we're still looking.

Thanks JB, that explains it.

- - - Updated - - -

That's perfect, Jason.......and describes the dilema to a "T".

As you know, we're hoping to find an Australian distributor for the TF_100 but it just hasn't happened yet....we're still looking.

I run a couple of businesses here and can help you with a distributorship in Aus if you like, shoot me a PM if you're interested.

some countries may have classifications on some of the chemicals adding extra hoops to jump through.

I wouldn't be surprised with all the terrorism we have here now. Major effort for me just to buy plain old fertiliser now.

- - - Updated - - -

I think other Aussies are ordering the Taylor 2006 but do order the extra reagents if you get one of those. I've heard of others getting them from Yanks they know over here. Good luck!

Ok thanks for that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.