Houston, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Saline Generating Systems Breeze 540
I am looking for quality, reliable grills for a new outdoor kitchen. Can you please provide some recommendations for grills you have at your homes?
Looking online I've found several websites that claim to have the "10 best outdoor kitchen grills". However, looking at further websites I read nothing but a lot of downsides.
Appreciate the input.

Post up your designs and equipment wish list when you get to it. Lots of folks around here have recently completed ODK’s and can share.

Ceramic smokers - I’m a Big Green Egg fan.

I’m also looking into reconfiguring my grill station with a high heat natural gas burner so I can do wok cooking. I’m likely going to move my Egg out to a separate cart so I can use the space for the burner. Was also considering the burner for Turkey frying.

💖 Fire Magic.

There are many tiers of grills. I was torn on getting Blaze, which is in a more economical tier. Nevertheless I ended up with Fire Magic and do not regret spending the extra money. Twin Eagles is a comparable brand to fire magic.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.