Adding AquaPure PLC 1400 to Aqualink

sedouglas72

Gold Supporter
Dec 5, 2022
Farmersville, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
I'm looking to go away from the 3" tablets and I'm pretty sure I can handle installing the PLC1400 into my system in place of the current chlorinator. I can see there is a place to add the control board for the SWG in the aqualink RS box. I found an old thread where someone was able to do this, but it didn't list what was all needed. Can anyone assist with what parts I need since it doesn't appear there is a kit for this. TIA for any help provided.

Thanks. I was hoping that adding in the other unit would negate having to run more power. It isn't out of my skill-set, but why if you don't have to. Seems like it saves about $500. But if it is hard to come by the stuff to do it, I completely understand the ease factor.

I reluctantly called my pool guy, he informed me that I can just get a salt cell to fit in my existing Nature2 Chlorinator that is compatible with the jandy controller. Seems to have the same specs as the PLC1400 and no plumbing...

Maybe verify with Jandy to make sure about all parts that you need as well as installation instructions.

Contact Us​

Fluidra
2882 Whiptail Loop # 100
Carlsbad, CA 92010Phone: (800) 822-7933
Fax: (800) 479-8324
[email protected]

Reactions: sedouglas72
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.