Add My IC40 to IntelliConnect

tiride

Apr 30, 2015
Neptune Beach, FL
I've had my IntelliConnnect with my VSF pump and IC40 connected for several years. Earlier this month I was receiving a communication error between the IntelliConnnect and the IC40. The IC40 is less than a year old and working. I had to disconnect the IC40 from the RS-485 connection block and remove the device from my Pentair Home App to get manual control of the IC40. Pentair support pushed new firmware to my IntelliConnnect and asked me to test the IC40 communications. I reconnected the IC40 to the RS-485 block. Restarted the system but I don't have the IC40 listed in the Home App as a device. Adding a SWG Chlorinator is not an option. Can someone help me with how to add my IC40 to the Home App/ IntelliConnnect so I can test to see if communication between the IC40 and IntelliConnnect are working?

On my Pentair Home app, the IC40 is listed as a sanitzer under the Intelliconnect device. Is that an option for you?

On a side note, how did you get Pentair to push new firmware? I never get anywhere with them about firmware updates!

Awesome! I found the sanitizer and successfully added my IC40. Thank you!

When I started getting an error message I sent the message to Pentair through their Contact Us/Support via the Home App by clicking on the envelope in the top right. I selected "Device Support" and submitted my error message. A week or so later they emailed me to let me know they pushed me new firmware asking me to test.

Reactions: jklocke and mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.