Missouri
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I've emailed with Marina and have some questions still. Looking at these 3: 1099, 1299, and 1599. Currently have an older Nautilus CC on its last leg. Wanting to be able to schedule / automate the robot. I'm fine doing this with the dolphin app or with an outlet tied into HomeKit. I do have an autocover, but it's a top track and stuff still seems to get in from one end.

To me, the biggest upgrade of the 40 over the 30 is that the 40 can tell me when I need to empty the filter (I plan to leave it in the pool whenever we're not in it). Though, I'm not sure how much of a plus this feature is in the real world.

On the 40 vs 60, I'm guessing the dual brushes on the 60 aren't really needed for my vinyl-lined mostly rectangular pool. To me, the only reason to spend $300 more here would be for the additional year of warranty.

Can anyone with experience with these or similar units comment? Any advice to sway one way or the other? (I'm also willing to consider other models if they'll do what I need).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.