ACE Salt Water sanitizing system and borates?

Thanks for the replies on the ozonator and ACE SWCG. From what I can tell it might be worthwhile to have the ozonator running if you use your tub daily as the ozonator will help but if you go a few days between soaks then the ozonator is then working against the ACE system depleting FC. I have not tried it without the ozonator running. If I wanted to turn it off can I simply disconnect the power to the ozonator at the control box and leave the T injector in place or do I need to disconnect the injector T? Thanks.

Just disconnect the ozonator power from the control box. I have older grandee that uses chorine so I use my ozonator and it cuts down on my chemical usage and only thing I found that breaks up foam not sure why they tell you not to use ozonator with tub the ozonator is supposed to break down the fc. You shock after soaking and in two days the ozonator breaks down fc so you have sanitized tub without heavy chorine smell or expense of more shock. Good luck

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.