A retreat from Texas heat: nutjob's pool

Butterfly said:
nutjob, when can we come over? :party: :cheers: :party:
Bring booze or BBQ and you're always welcome! ~.^
I absolutely love fire bowls and waterfalls. Everything is just gorgeous!
Thanks Butterfly, you are too sweet!

There was a pic of a future Miss America in there somewhere, too! :wink:
I would agree—of course, I'm biased. Sadly, she would agree too—humility is something that girl hasn't learned yet! >_<

LOL :lol: :lol: oey oey :lol: :lol:

Hey, we got another Texican w/firebowls....I gotta' ping her to make sure she does not miss your pool!

....."Hey, Pisces, we got this [s:1czgd0a6]nutjob new member[/s:1czgd0a6] new member, nutjob, and he has firebowls with FIRE!!!" :-D

Butterfly said:
...."Hey, Pisces, we got this [s:2djmxwm2]nutjob new member[/s:2djmxwm2] new member, nutjob, ....
Ah, the power of English, re-arranged — and yet, you were right the first time! :mrgreen: :lol: :-D

On topic: When the fire's on, the water coming out of the bowls is actually a teensy bit warmer. I was surprised.

Love those fire/water bowls!! Us Texans...we ARE nutjobs! You can look us up in the dictionary with our pictures. :cool:

Awesome pool, too...I'm just dying to finally get our fire bowls done. Arrrrghhhhh....money has been diverted elsewhere. :( It'll happen sooner or later.

Congrats on that beautiful pool and kitchen, nutjob...glad I don't have as much snow down here. Our pool temp is already at 88. And rising. I just rub a frozen Margarita across my forehead and try not to think about living on the surface of the sun down here. Whew. I'll be frying eggs on the deck soon.

Regarding the paver deck:

• They're not sealed. We meant to get around to it, but then the weather warmed up, and the water looked sooo inviting. :oops: [/*:m:3fe5dk0d]
  • The pavers are from Olympic Stone & Marble, chiseled travertine in the walnut color. You'd think walnut would be darker but in the 33º latitude sun they're really light & bright.[/*:m:3fe5dk0d]

Thanks (again) to everyone for your sweet compliments.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.