A Good Floating Light to Illuminate Pool

Amanda14

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 16, 2014
East Northport, NY
Surface
Vinyl
Hi. Any recommendations? We don't have a pool light IN the pool and I am not going to put one in. With that said I have a couple of ones that you can charge and tey float but there "brightness" isn't stellar. Any thoughts or experiences with products?

Thanks!

Since most (all?) floating lights are battery powered they are going to be dim to conserve said battery life. Even an LED that is as bright as a hundred watt pool light would suck 4 AA batteries dead in less than an hour. I don't think you are going to find one that will actually illuminate the pool unfortunately.

Since most (all?) floating lights are battery powered they are going to be dim to conserve said battery life. Even an LED that is as bright as a hundred watt pool light would suck 4 AA batteries dead in less than an hour. I don't think you are going to find one that will actually illuminate the pool unfortunately.

Our solar inflatable light is used as a floating pool light by many of our customers.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.