A goid auto vaccum

Poolidiot

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 31, 2007
Texas
I have tried different $100 to $150 vaccums. They either stop working or parts break off or they just vaccum same place over and over or a combination of these.
So i am looming for recommendations that othwrs use and are happy with.
Thanks in advance

I like my dolphin nautilus cc- its basically an e-10/s50 model with a longer cable, scheduler & automation mode.
Many above ground owners are quite happy with the base e10 types. They are expensive so I went with a refurbished one from poolpartz to lower the cost.
I used a credit card with extended warranty protection so I have 2 yrs of coverage vs just the 1yr that comes with refurbs.

Before that I used the intex automatic pool cleaner for several years & just adapted the hose to make it fit my large pool. It worked well for most debris but it didn’t completely eliminate vacuuming nor did it climb the walls. It also relied on a return jet which meant the pump had to be running & i lost some skimming effects since I couldn’t direct the water with that jet. When it started having issues moving I decided to replace it with the robot so I could eliminate the hoses & the involvement of the pump.
Hopefully i will get 4 or more years of service from the dolphin. It’s currently on its 2nd season & i run it daily.
My intex pool cleaner is in the shed as backup.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.