Tulsa, OK
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Autopilot Total Control PPC4
Question for all of you that have autofill chambers with overflow. My autofill/overflow chamber has the bottom of the chamber there is the drain and supply water that goes to a fluidmaster fill valve. Inside the chamber is a stick of pvc pipe that is friction slipped into the bottom overflow connection side...it is not glued...like it could be adjusted with different lengths of replacement pipe if necessary.

Are these suppose to be glued in? it is a tight enough fit, that I dont estimate too much water loss...but there could always be some. How are you all's setup?

Question for all of you that have autofill chambers with overflow. My autofill/overflow chamber has the bottom of the chamber there is the drain and supply water that goes to a fluidmaster fill valve. Inside the chamber is a stick of pvc pipe that is friction slipped into the bottom overflow connection side...it is not glued...like it could be adjusted with different lengths of replacement pipe if necessary.

Are these suppose to be glued in? it is a tight enough fit, that I dont estimate too much water loss...but there could always be some. How are you all's setup?
It is not supposed to be glued because if you have to change the fluidmaster valve, you need to pull the overflow tube so you can get access to rotate out the FM valve.

Reactions: proavia
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.