Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aquabot breeze 4wd

1. Back To Top    #1

Aquabot breeze 4wd

Has anyone had their breeze come apart at the swivel? I've had mine a month and a week now and when I put it back in my deck box I found the swivel had come apart at one end and the wires are pulled out of it.
    13,000 gallons w/ spa (in-ground) | Plaster pool surface
    2.5HP Jandy Stealth Pump | CL580 Filter | Polaris 480 Pro w/ Halcyon Pump | 400,000 BTU Jandy LT | Jandy Aquapure 3PPM | Jandy PS4

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aquabot breeze 4wd

Hello mindflux! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about the Aquabot. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

Well Aquabot is sending me a label Monday. Disappointed it's so new and going in for repair. Maybe they don't have their swivel fame down yet.

4. Back To Top    #4

Well RMA didn't happen. They want my serial # which I cannot find on the body. I registered it with the SN that was on the box and then tossed the box. Apparently they can't look in their own system to find my info?
    13,000 gallons w/ spa (in-ground) | Plaster pool surface
    2.5HP Jandy Stealth Pump | CL580 Filter | Polaris 480 Pro w/ Halcyon Pump | 400,000 BTU Jandy LT | Jandy Aquapure 3PPM | Jandy PS4