New member looking for replaster info

MrsG

Jun 2, 2015
Missouri City Tx
I just registered and our pool is in need of re-plastering and new tile. We are looking for any helpful information from any other member in and around Missouri City, Tx; haven't yet searched the forum but will do that next.

Thanks, MrsG

Welcome to the TFP forum!

Sorry you haven't gotten an answer, but we have several members very close to you who are very active on the forum right now. Sugarland, Conroe, League City etc. Pool Works TX Has a good reputation down there, but there are others. Welcome again, and enjoy the forum!

Hey Neighbor! I'm so glad you found this forum! I'm building my first (and last) pool in my Golden Years, and all the experts here have saved my sanity!!!

I'm sorry I didn't catch your post sooner - especially a fellow Texan!!! Since I'm so new I spend much of my time in the "Under Construction" section of the forum. I will ask Patrick if we can move your thread to that section. You will get more responses that way.

But... never fear! Suz is here! I will also check for people on the site a little closer to you (I'm in Cypress, near Willowbrook Mall or in the area of 290 and the new Grand Parkway). And.... I have a terrific pool builder, so I will ask him for suggestions! I believe he knows people all over town.

Just let us know how we can help! I'm best at hand-holding since this is new to me, but there are many, many experts and experienced people to help you through your remodel! Take care! Suz.

Hello again! I've sent Patrick a couple of PM's (private messages through the forum site) to ask about moving your thread and adding "Missouri City, TX" to your thread title.

In the meantime, I did a quick search and found one poster from Missouri City also needing to replaster. His user name is Rkwan1, and his thread is titled "Pool Replaster and Decking Renovation in Missouri City, Texas". That thread is in the "Under Construction" section. Actually I think he only received one reply from me, and he never replied again. But by now, he may have some good information. I will reply again to his post and ask, or you can do the same.

You mentioned you would check the forum yourself, so if you have any questions about that, let me know. I'll let you know if I find more information. Take care! Suz.

MrsG, I have a good referral for you. The plastering company is located in Cypress. I just called them, and they service Missouri City. His name came to me from several very good sources. A landscaper who does most of his landscaping work for people building pools gave me the name of Oasis Pool Plastering. The landscaper knows a lot of subs - who's good and who's not. Also, this company resurfaced his pool last year. He said they know how to apply several finishes.

Contact Bill at: Oasis Pool Plastering (Main Page) - Houston, Texas | Pool Repair, Pool Remodeling, Pool Re-Surfacing - Call: 713.937.7744

Hopefully, this will be a good start for you. Suz.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.