Did I get the right sand and salt?

FunFinder

LifeTime Supporter
May 21, 2015
Cajun country, Louisiana
51c4aeca6eba2e3e24df7a2bc39a3345.jpg

Local HD did not have filter sand and ran out of pool salt, so I went to the pool store. I told them I needed #20 filter sand for intex sand filter, but it doesn't say that on the package. Also, the salt bag says it's very pure, but doesn't list the purity percentage. When I asked about it, the lady looked at me like I had just asked to purchase a swimming unicorn for my pool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The sand look right, see the 20/40 markings those are the screen sizing, so should generally fit as #20 filter sand. On the Salt since there are pool related logos, etc on it I suspect it was marketed for pool use so you should be good, it may have a bit of extra markup on the price though

51c4aeca6eba2e3e24df7a2bc39a3345.jpg

Local HD did not have filter sand and ran out of pool salt, so I went to the pool store. I told them I needed #20 filter sand for intex sand filter, but it doesn't say that on the package. Also, the salt bag says it's very pure, but doesn't list the purity percentage. When I asked about it, the lady looked at me like I had just asked to purchase a swimming unicorn for my pool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When you manage to find that swimming unicorn please let me know. My daughter would be in heaven!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.