Intex Pool Cloudy

May 27, 2015
Exmore, VA
Hi my family has an Intex above the ground pool that is 22' x 52" with a Saltwater generator. I have new done this before but have had so much trouble geting my pool going this year. Last year it was new and Intex B-cartridges worked great. This year they clog up after about an hour. From reading this site I have ordered two Unicel cartridges and skimmer socks and hope this helps. The pool chemical wise to good, it is just cloudy and can't filter it. We run the Salter Generator without a filter in just to keep the chemicals up. I will post in other forums for help. Thanks for your help so far.

Re: Introducing Myself

This is an Intex pool that holds 10,000 gallons that we left up over the winter and have cleaning out everything but still has a few leaves on the bottom. It is blue but cloudy. Just hoping new cartridges work.

Welcome to TFP

The first thing I would recommend is ordering a recommended test kit. The TF 100 is what I have others use the Taylor K2006.
Read up on the SLAM process as well as the ABC's of Pool water chemestry in Pool School.

My pool was very cloudy and blue until I found TFP and followed their methods. You can read My SLAM process linked in my signature.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.