still seeing algae after 5 days of shock

What is your CYA level? Are you brushing the pool daily or more often? How much chlorine are you losing between tests, and how long are you going between tests?

we've been losing a lot less FC lately (which to me is a good sign). we started testing it every couple hours this weekend. would have to add a couple gall of bleach every time. lately though, after a whole day its only dropping by 2-3 ppm or so. so it's becoming easier to maintain the FC. brushing and vacuuming are pretty routine occurrences for us now. its starting to wear me out lol. will have to look back at what CYA is at (IIRC it was around 30). will see if my fiance remembers off hand since i'm at work

You already have a thread going about this SLAM. Please keep everything together so we don't have to go looking at your previous posts to see what you have already done and the test results you have already posted.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.