Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: gsanlocke - signature help

1. Back To Top    #1

Ontario, Ca.

gsanlocke - signature help

Hello I am a 1st timer here is the paragraph above what they call a signature ? I have tried 3 x's and I can't get it to accept it ?

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry
    Sebring, Florida

Re: gsanlocke - signature help

Welcome to the forum.

Click on "settings" in the upper right corner. Then you can edit your signature by selecting it in a box that will open on the left.
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3
    SW Louisiana

You may have to trim down the length, they are limited in size, I know I had to trim mine after the last equipment change to get it to fit (lines were too long)
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~

4. Back To Top    #4

Chicago, IL

Here is what it can contain:
    Up to five standard height lines of information about you, your pool and equipment, and most anything else you think is important to tell people every time. Please be specific. The best information to include is the size of your pool in both feet and gallons, the kind of pool surface (vinyl, plaster, fiberglass, pebble), what kind of filter you have (sand, DE, cartridge), and if you have a SWG. Anything else you feel like mentioning is great as long as it fits in five lines. Information about your pool helps us answer your questions and helps people reading your posts understand the context.

If you are still having trouble after following those guidelines, PM me exactly what it is you are trying to add as your signature, and I can look into what the issue may be.