No LEDs on Aqua Rite

Tonib

Bronze Supporter
May 18, 2015
Little River, SC
I have read these forums extensively, and received help many times. So thanks to everyone for being so willing to teach an eager DIYer.

In this case, I can't seem to find the answer... I have no LEDs, except sometimes the "no flow" light will come on for a few seconds. The display was showing salt at 2700. Initially I thought it was the current limiter and replaced that, no luck. I replaced the salt cell, again, no luck. Now I have replaced the main pcb and the lights came on for a few minutes, then off again. I had added salt and the display then showed 3300. I have removed the flow switch and it looks fine, but I'm not exactly sure what it's looks like if it's bad. The display is now showing salt at 0. Still no LEDs are lit.

I saw a post that said to reset the display pcb, but it did not say how to do that. Bleach is being added to keep the levels where they should be and I use a TF-100 and the pool calculator to keep the chemistry balanced. Please help. Not sure what other parts to throw at it, at this point. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.