Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Just ordered Z5 from Epic Pool with coupon code

1. Back To Top    #1

Just ordered Z5 from Epic Pool with coupon code

In case anyone else is looking to order a Dolphin Z5, I read another thread that mentioned coupon code Dolphin100. This coupon is still active, but it is now a $50 coupon.
    35K gallons, StaRite S8D110 DE Filter, Pentair IntelliFlo vs3050 pump, IG gunite

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Just ordered Z5 from Epic Pool with coupon code

Quote Originally Posted by dsm View Post
    In case anyone else is looking to order a Dolphin Z5, I read another thread that mentioned coupon code Dolphin100. This coupon is still active, but it is now a $50 coupon.
    yes, it's been $50 off for several months.
    36 x 16 IG, SWG, FAFCO Solar Heating System, WetEdge Primera Stone Sky Blue Treasure, 8.5' - 3.5' depth, 6' S.R. Smith Flyte-Deck II Dive Stand, Interfab X-Stream slide, 27k gallons, doggy tanning ledge w/ 2 bubblers, 2.75 Hayward Tristar pump, Hayward 425 cart filter, Hayward T-15 Salt Cell, Hayward ColorLogic 4.0 light, Dolphin Z5

3. Back To Top    #3

As of today... it is $30 off.
    26,000 gallons w/ spa (in-ground) | Gunite Kidney shape pool | DE Filter

4. Back To Top    #4

I ordered mine on Sunday night and talked to them on the phone today (they want to make sure someone is home to sign for it). It will ship out Monday. So if you've been waiting for it to be available, they have it now and the code gives you $30 off.

Make sure to purchase with a credit card that adds 1 year on to the mfgr warranty (Amex/Discover/some MC/VISA issuers) so you aren't in a hole if this thing dies after 3 years and one day.
    36 x 16 IG, SWG, FAFCO Solar Heating System, WetEdge Primera Stone Sky Blue Treasure, 8.5' - 3.5' depth, 6' S.R. Smith Flyte-Deck II Dive Stand, Interfab X-Stream slide, 27k gallons, doggy tanning ledge w/ 2 bubblers, 2.75 Hayward Tristar pump, Hayward 425 cart filter, Hayward T-15 Salt Cell, Hayward ColorLogic 4.0 light, Dolphin Z5