New DIY pool in Queen Creek AZ!

It looks hot! No grass at all... Lol that yard deserves a pool!!!

Sorry for being behind - this is a busy project. Finally got steel, plumbing and electrical all in - Passed city inspection and pool is being shot..

IMG_42521.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_42771.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_43261.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_43241.jpg

Hey, that is looking good! Just like the picture! Man, your dirt looks a LOT different than our dirt. We've got thick black clay. Yours looks like the Mars rover was there. :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yep, helped out as excavators could get the really big equipment in... saved me some $$

- - - Updated - - -

So question on the concrete - is it OK for it to have small cracks already?? I've watered the heck out of it, but seems it doesn't matter... I thought I saw somewhere else that others have had this happen and it's "normal" and no big deal..???

These is a current thread about it. It seems to be normal. I will see if I can find the tread later.

Have you thought about putting a "rainbow" sprinkler in the pool and letting it water for you? Seems to me that would be the easy way to do it.

Kim

HAHA - Ya, just found that same thread and posted there - makes me feel a little better about my cracks, but still gonna check with my concrete guy next week and have them come check them out...hopefully all will be OK...

Thanks Kimkats!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh- thanks too for the info elwood

New updates - been a few days with no action, but now the grotto/slide/waterfall guys are here and doing there thing - I have to say, it is interesting, seeing how they build this thing. I'm a little nervous, but they know what they are doing and I don't - in the end it should look awesome..

IMG_43771.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_43851.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.