Bleach Prices 2015

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just got a mailer from Leslies. They are offering to refill three 2.5gal jugs for $10. That's $1.33/gal for 10%. Thinking about buying a third jug so I can take advantage...
can you please explain how this works in details?
i called stores in different districts and they only sell it in cases of two 1 gallon bottles. I would love to jump on the deal like yours and stock up for a couple months

by the way is this stabilized or unstabilized chlorine?
the reason I ask is because all 10% ones I've seen were stabilized. all big stores sell it for about $5 a gallon. I don't know the amount of stabilizer in it but if that's the case with your chlorine can you provide more info as well?
Thanks

can you please explain how this works in details?
i called stores in different districts and they only sell it in cases of two 1 gallon bottles. I would love to jump on the deal like yours and stock up for a couple months

by the way is this stabilized or unstabilized chlorine?
the reason I ask is because all 10% ones I've seen were stabilized. all big stores sell it for about $5 a gallon. I don't know the amount of stabilizer in it but if that's the case with your chlorine can you provide more info as well?
Thanks

Someone sells stabilized liquid chlorine? Never heard of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homeland had 64 OZ 8.25% bleach on sale for $1.00. I ordered 144 bottles and after the manager gave me a case (8 bottles) for free it ended up being only $147 after taxes.

$1.00 / 1 / 64 / 0.0825 = $0.189 /oz Chlorine

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

$9.99 for 4 gal 12.5% at Fleet Farm (Wisconsin & Minn ...better version of Tractor Supply)

$9.99 / 4 / 128 / 0.125 = $0.156

Great price! I wish I had a store near me :(

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.