New Pool Build with Grotto/Slide/Waterfall- Temecula, Ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note:

There are two posts now deleted from this thread. Owner naming and bashing the builder. Now with the Builder bashing the owner with rebuttal. As a result this thread is now closed for the time being. If either party continues this hurling of insults at each other elsewhere on the forum those threads will be closed. Both parties please take this friendly warning not to continue this argument elsewhere on these boards. We are not here to host nor referee a fighting match between two parties like this.

This is why we always warn against naming builders and owners in the open forums when there are problems.

Justinfrancisjudd,

If you wish for this thread to continue, send me a PM to discuss. Or start another thread if you wish without making it controversial. I'm sure others following would like to see the end results and final details. If it's reopened, these posts showing my comments will be deleted and the thread can proceed as it was. It's your choice, just let me know. Otherwise, it will remain locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.