My Pool - Houston TX

Pool n landscaping looks great! I love the beach entry!

Jabooh - Awesome pool! Backyard Amenities is on my short list of potential PB.

I have a question about your waterfall. Those are popular in this area and we are thinking of getting one basically exactly like yours with the seat underneath. But can the kids climb on it and jump into the pool? Adults? I don't know if those are built for that kind of thing.

Flounder, I aksed the PB and the Rock guys that very question. I have, personally, jump many many times from the large center Rock. It will not hurt the rock.

As I have 3 little kids after the waterfall was good and Cutrer I went up there, and just jumped up and down (all 200 lb) to see what would happen. Nothing happened.

I have also stood on my cocktail table (making sure to be on the center though) and nothing happened there.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Love your pool and beach entry! We are probably going to get a 3 Ton waterfall/jumping ledge too. So glad to see that a bench could go under it. Was it as simple as telling your PB to add a bench there or was it a big increase in cost?

How are your kids with the accent rocks on the pool edge? We are worried about stubbed toes or tripping, so we are not sure if we will have them.

The beach entry is great! Even when the pool is cooler they splash in the beach. My kids are 8, 4, and 3. They do great around the pool. Simple rules. No cunning on concrete. Stay on Brown part "beach" unless you have floats on (the two little ones). They climb the waterfall and jump all the time.

No worries about the accent rocks. They don't fall any more than regular really.

Our PB said all stairs and benches are free. Technically we could have done steps all a round the pool. He is the one that suggested the seat under the waterfall. If you are doing this, be careful of the depth of the seat. Needs to be deep enough for adults and not too deep for shorter people.

The beach entry is great! Even when the pool is cooler they splash in the beach. My kids are 8, 4, and 3. They do great around the pool. Simple rules. No cunning on concrete. Stay on Brown part "beach" unless you have floats on (the two little ones). They climb the waterfall and jump all the time.

No worries about the accent rocks. They don't fall any more than regular really.

Our PB said all stairs and benches are free. Technically we could have done steps all a round the pool. He is the one that suggested the seat under the waterfall. If you are doing this, be careful of the depth of the seat. Needs to be deep enough for adults and not too deep for shorter people.

Yes, the PB we are going to use said all stairs/benches are free too. I showed them your photos of the waterfall and bench and told them who your PB was. They said they use the same waterfall guy and will show him your photos, because we just love yours. We said we need rocks leading to the waterfall for the kids to walk to it, so our PB said we need a 4 ton waterfall with 5' of weeping wall on each side. Not sure if we need the walls to weep, but that feature sounds good. How deep is your bench underneath and do you feel the depth is just right for adults and kids to sit under there?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.