Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool Builder-Lakewood Dallas recommendatio

1. Back To Top    #1

Pool Builder-Lakewood Dallas recommendatio

Looking for builders that have experience in Lakewood Dallas. Historic district would be a plus. Thanks in advance.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Pool Builder-Lakewood Dallas recommendatio

I'd recommend looking on google or yelp because we are not aloud to give you links too builders on here.. at least i have gotten warned for doing so before..
    David Randolph
    Warranty Station
    Pentair
    Jandy
    Owner Sac Pool Pros

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

I'd recommend looking on google or yelp because we are not aloud to give you links too builders on here.. at least i have gotten warned for doing so before..
    That's not true. Please read the forum rules. It says that you are not allowed to post links until you have at least 200 meaningful posts.

Please send me a copy of your PM if it says differently.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4

Also interested if anyone has recommendations. I want to have a heater added.
    Tom,
    22k IG plaster pool, Haywood DE6020 Pro Grid DE filer
    Century Centurion 2 HP single speed with Challenger Pentair front housing replacement. Polaris 280 and Polaris PB4-60 pump. Stenner Injection
    Pool is probably 1980-1990 vintage. Concrete deck

5. Back To Top    #5

I am happy to recommend the people who built my pool. They are also my neighbor of eight years and we still like each other. And we LOVE our pool. They build big, huge, ridiculous, amazing, expensive pools and they also build pools like mine. They have been building pools in DFW since 1987.

http://www.reberandco.com/

We love the Lakewood area, lived there for many years in the 90s. Had to move out to the country for some elbow room though.
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach