Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pentair ScreenLogic app updated

1. Back To Top    #1

Pentair ScreenLogic app updated

I have noticed that Pentair has updated their screenlogic2 to LATEST VERSION: BUILD 5.2.721, POSTED 10/17/14 however there is no changelog. Anyone have any info on the changes?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pentair ScreenLogic app updated

Cool, i am just getting ready to hook up my screenlogic2 wireless connection. Are you hard wired or wireless? I am curious to know how far the wireless signal will carry and wondering if I should just climb under the house and hook it up directly. (Hard wire)
    My wifi is in the front of the house and my pool go figure, is in the backyard.
    -Jimbo- My pool was full of dirt and trees. Now it's full of water and children!
    20k gallon inground pool, 18" raised spa 7' round, 8 jets, 3" spa plumbing. Pentair intelliflo 3hp vsp, Easy touch 4 w/ ic 40, CCP 420 cartridge filter, Raypak 407a w/ cupro nickel, Screen logic 2, Pentair intelliph, spa side remote, Pentair 5g color lights pool and spa, TF-100 test kit with speed stir and Dolphin Oasis Z5

3. Back To Top    #3

I'd be curious if anyone has found any release notes or update info on the latest version. Waited over 16 months for an update, and no info at all about what has changed... I suspect it is not much at all. The iPhone app update gives NO new functionality... pretty much a waste of time. They obviously have not been doing anything with it for the last 16 months. I suspect the PC app is the same. If anyone finds release notes I'd still be interested to see if I am wrong.
    32K gal, gunite, French Gray DB, IntelliFlo VF, IntelliFlo, WhisperFlo, Quad DE 100 filter, IntelliTouch, IC-60 SWG, IntelliChem, Dolphin M5

4. Back To Top    #4

The version on my iphone now has some IntelliChlor controls.

On a different note, I downloaded the latest 5.2 Build 721.0 Rel version for Mac (running Mavericks 10.9.5) but the latest version cannot connect to my controller. I can still connect and control from phone, ipad and another Mac which is running 5.2 Build 713 (MacOSx 10.9.4).

5. Back To Top    #5

Both builds have to match in order for a connection to be made. Once the firmware is done you must update the PC/Mac Software...
    30k gallons , In ground Plaster Hydrazzo, Pentair Quad 100 DE/Cartridge Hybrid, 2 Pentair Intelliflo, Install 5/2014 , Taylor K-2006, SWG IC-40 Pentair Easytouch 8, Intellichem w / acid pump, Solar Fafco & Pentair Gas Heater, The Pool Cleaner suction side.