New build, north DFW again!

Day 2, Finished excavating and plumbing.

I won't show too many of the in progress pictures, but they should all be publicly viewable on the flickr links.

We decided not to keep the tree, but nobody had the heart to cut it down. Away it goes...

I didn't realize how big this stuff is...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The other thing we should start on this forum is a barter/commune system for trees and backfill.... I would have taken that tree (which at first I thought was the neighbor's across the street until I realized they wouldn't have a tree in the middle of their driveway). You seem to be having pretty good progress overall. -Karen

The other thing we should start on this forum is a barter/commune system for trees and backfill.... I would have taken that tree (which at first I thought was the neighbor's across the street until I realized they wouldn't have a tree in the middle of their driveway). You seem to be having pretty good progress overall. -Karen

I am PigIron's wife, and we were devastated to see that tree go, but we were THRILLED to give it away! It went to a local person, and he promised to go home and plant it immediately! I'm happy to know that other people were worried about the trees like we were! Thank you!

Your Pool Is looking amazing and is going to be Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing all your pictures with us, especially your plumbing. I love looking at them it looks like a work of art. Very well done.

Day 3, blown in gravel bed. Not very pretty pictures, as it was very dusty.

Blown in gravel bed is new to me. What does this do? It's interesting to see regional differences in pool construction (although I would consider Houston and Dallas to be generally in the same region).

Overall, I like your design. That's quite some deep end you have there!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.