Thermometer

Get one that floats. Mine doesn't and it used to get lost on the bottom of the pool. I finally ended up tying a length of nylon string to it and attaching it to the steps.

Get one that floats. Mine doesn't and it used to get lost on the bottom of the pool. I finally ended up tying a length of nylon string to it and attaching it to the steps.

if you have a robot cleaner make sure you tie it to the inside of the steps so the robot doesn't molest it. My rubber ducky thermometer will never be the same after the AquaBot attack

if you have a robot cleaner make sure you tie it to the inside of the steps so the robot doesn't molest it. My rubber ducky thermometer will never be the same after the AquaBot attack

My TigerShark attacked my thermometer this summer and lost. Had to replace roller bearings. Either get a floater or pull the thermometer out when running robot/cleaner. Any will do and most are pretty accurate.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.