Florida New Build - Pool, Spa, Fireplace

A few screen shots. I will get some better ones later, as they are emptying the pool for pebble.

vgoS8si.jpg

2VqN4TY.jpg

(The white panels on the screen are the two doggie doors!) :joker:

Wow a difference the pebble makes!! Surfaced today... acid wash in the morning... full pool of water by 2am Sunday!! :swim:

So that makes 39 days from clearing soil to water... including Thanksgiving break. I would say we are very blessed with the absolute best PB in the market!

ukT7rMM.jpg

l4PJiTX.jpg

apWbe89.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks, all. We're at about 20 hours on the fill (single hose) and I suspect I have another 6-8 hours to go. It's raining here today which makes the travertine gleem. Can't wait to get some photos of the (nearly) finished product!

Still raining so no pics yet but the pool is full and the spillover is spilling! I finally had a chance to sit out and just listen to it for about an hour this afternoon. Ahhhhh! I really just could not be any happier with the pool and my PB. We'll wrap up a few little punches over the next two weeks. Until the pictures come, just imagine me with a rocks glass and a big smile!!

First, my apologies for taking too long to post some (nearly) finished shots. We still need to have the fireplace installed, but the pool itself is completed and now solely in our hands for maintenance. Eventually we'll get some the patio all dolled up for some glamour shots, but until then....

qKsWcyy.jpg

b249i77.jpg

ybS8VpG.jpg

Xmkfhq5.jpg

zGlYi1C.jpg

hEDn5em.jpg

I haven't mentioned it in a few weeks, but I am remain EXCEPTIONALLY pleased and proud of the work of my builder, Florida Bonded Pools of Jacksonville. The final product speaks for itself, but I can't begin to express how caring and competent their team has been. We have asked them to bend over backwards countless times and - countless times - they have delivered in spades. We've all read the horror stories, which makes it imperative that these gentlemen receive credit for their outstanding work. :salut:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.