Aqua Rite Flow Switch Tee Replacement

I'd wrap the switch with Teflon tape and screw it in again and see if you can stop the leak or slow it down enough where it is not a problem. If the "t" is glued in, you have some work to do - cut out the old one, splice in a new one. Depending on how much space you have this may be a real bear.

And you can repair it if the alternatives are too ugly.

I would assume that the switch is a standard thread so you could get a new tee to screw it into. I don't think some tape is going to help as the fitting is cracked, likely from over tightening.

I screwed the switch out and I put a heater hose clamp on the fitting and then I put the switch back in and now I have the leak down to a drip. Also I bought a new tee from Lowes and the switch would not fit down the hole because the threads do not go all the way down to the bottom of the fitting as the bottom is molded smaller. I took a round file and enlarged the bottom of the threaded hole and I will try it this weekend.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.