Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Breeze 4wd turn adjustment

1. Back To Top    #1

Breeze 4wd turn adjustment

Has anyone figured out a method of controlling turn radius by adjusting the modular floaters on this model cleaner?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Breeze 4wd turn adjustment

Look at page 10 & 11 of this the thread:

http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...ferrerid=68260
    IG Tear Drop, Dark Gray Gunite , 27,000 gallons -Age 50+-years, very old Hayward Split Egg Sand Filter with side mount Multi-port- Hayward SP2600VSP Pump- Hayward chlorine feed (not used since finding TFP) - Laars 315K BTU Oil heater- LoopLoc Safety cover- AquaBot RAPIDS 4WD- TF-100 Test Kit w/ Speedstir- 390 Gal Hot Springs Spa Envoy installed May 2017

3. Back To Top    #3

Have reviewed that thread. Just didnt know if certain floater positioning produced particular predictable pattern changes.

Thanks
    Jim

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by kajnjim View Post
    Have reviewed that thread. Just didnt know if certain floater positioning produced particular predictable pattern changes.

Thanks
    Jim
    I have not seen any patterns whatsoever, but the little guys seems to get most everything clean.
    when it decides to change direction it's suppose to jump 90 degrees and that's what the floater add/remove adjustment is for.
    I guess if he jumps only 45 degrees there would be a different 'pattern'?
    IG Tear Drop, Dark Gray Gunite , 27,000 gallons -Age 50+-years, very old Hayward Split Egg Sand Filter with side mount Multi-port- Hayward SP2600VSP Pump- Hayward chlorine feed (not used since finding TFP) - Laars 315K BTU Oil heater- LoopLoc Safety cover- AquaBot RAPIDS 4WD- TF-100 Test Kit w/ Speedstir- 390 Gal Hot Springs Spa Envoy installed May 2017

5. Back To Top    #5

I added the third floater and wedged a fourth on the opposite side and it's zooming all over the place now. I guess the added buoyancy helps it get around easier. Thanks

Jim