Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Participated View?

1. Back To Top    #1

Participated View?

I absolutely love the Participated view that's available in the Tapatalk app. Shows threads I've posted in, in chronological order by most recent post. Any view/link to see threads like that through the browser site?
    Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
    Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Participated View?

I agree. I love that as well on Tapatalk. There is nothing like it currently in this software (there was something like it in the previous software).

Under "My Search Links" you can see "My Posts", but that shows you your posts in all the threads and not a list of the threads ... which is not very helpful.

I just look at the New Posts and scan through to see what I have participated in.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Ok. Just thought I maybe hasn't seen the link for a similar view. Thanks!

Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
    Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons

4. Back To Top    #4

Currently the Search Jblizzle stated is only for TFP Experts, Mods, and Admins. Others will currently not see this search, however may or may not in the future. I myself don't use this search very often, as Jason stated it shows every post you've ever made. Kinda clogs up when participating in an active thread. The search I commonly use is below.......

Quick Links > Subscribed Threads

It shows every thread you've subscribed to in order as you mentioned. Often I will subscribe to threads to view without posting in them. These too will show up in this view.

5. Back To Top    #5

That would not work for me as I do not want to be subscribed to every thread I participate in. I only keep specific threads I want to find again in my Subscriptions.

I may look for an add-in ... although my last recommended add-in was voted down thus far

- - - Updated - - -

Well, found a way to fake it ... although no way for a member to automate this I don't think.

Go to Advanced Search > select Search Single Content Type > enter your Username > set to search Posts > set to show Results as Threads > click Search Now.

This is exactly what I wish the "My Posts" did ... although apparently not available for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, you can choose to save that search setup on the bottom. So then you just have to go to Advanced Search > Click the Single Content tab > click Search Now ... still 3 clicks instead of 2 if it was available in the list, but that is not too bad.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter

6. Back To Top    #6

I have to say ... I am really liking using the search as I mentioned above. Save the setting and then 3 clicks and I have a view just like in Tapatalk.
    Jason, TFP Moderator