Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Lomart Pool?

1. Back To Top    #1

Lomart Pool?

Anyone know anything about Lomart steel sided above ground pools? From what I can see they are made by the same company as Doughboy pools.

A guy is selling his older one (think it is from '98?), just the frame, for $250. But because I am not familiar with the brand and due to its age I worry about finding an appropriate liner.

It is a 15 x 24 oval.
    NEW POOL : 9 x 18, 48" deep - Bestway brand, 1 HP Intex 3200 Pump/Sand Filter Combo, Wanda the Whale, Hayward through wall skimmer (still in box)
    OLD POOL 5,100 Gallons, 9 x 19 used Splash a Round, Intex SWG, 1.5 HP Hayward Power Flow LX pump, Pentair Clean and Clear 150 sq. ft. filter, hard plumbed, Wanda the Whale,

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Lomart Pool?

Could you use a DB liner?
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

I'm not sure. I tried googling the name of the pool, Lomart Deluxe Graystone, and just came up with a parts list.
    NEW POOL : 9 x 18, 48" deep - Bestway brand, 1 HP Intex 3200 Pump/Sand Filter Combo, Wanda the Whale, Hayward through wall skimmer (still in box)
    OLD POOL 5,100 Gallons, 9 x 19 used Splash a Round, Intex SWG, 1.5 HP Hayward Power Flow LX pump, Pentair Clean and Clear 150 sq. ft. filter, hard plumbed, Wanda the Whale,

4. Back To Top    #4

Well I'm not sure either Megan. I don't see why you couldn't get an overlap liner to work, even if you had it custom made. You can do that ya know?
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter