Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Teattapatalk

1. Back To Top    #1

Teattapatalk

This is my test only
    Intex 15'x4' round AG metal frame pool, 4400 Gallon, Krystal 14" 2150GPH Sand pump/filter .75HP. Taylor 2006 test kit. San Diego, CA.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Teattapatalk

3. Back To Top    #3

We get signal.
    Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
    Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons

4. Back To Top    #4

Intex 15'x4' round AG metal frame pool, 4400 Gallon, Krystal 14" 2150GPH Sand pump/filter .75HP. Taylor 2006 test kit. San Diego, CA.

5. Back To Top    #5

In order to post photo with tapatalk I had to first create the post in TFP and then open tapatalk then go to menu-participated-and then I was able to post photo. Ok, seems like a few extra steps but whatever works is fine by me for sure!!! Just happy to have this great resource.

6. Back To Top    #6

It should not be that hard to add a picture from there.

I though you just had start a post in Tapatalk and then hit the menu or something to select to attach a photo from within Tapatalk.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

7. Back To Top    #7

To add a photo in tapatalk, have to tap the plus sign to the left of input field.
    <----
    Then I have to tap the menu button in the upper right, and tap Insert Photo.

Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by jblizzle View Post
    It should not be that hard to add a picture from there.

I though you just had start a post in Tapatalk and then hit the menu or something to select to attach a photo from within Tapatalk.
    This sounds like a stupid question, but how does one start a post in Tapatalk? I only see the reply option. Also, how does one choose which "subject matter" category they would like to it to be in like on TFP Site?

9. Back To Top    #9

I use an older version. You navigate to the desired forum and when looking at the list of threads, hit the menu button and then New Topic. Although I think I remember the navigation is different in the latest release (which had too many bugs for me to want to update).
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

10. Back To Top    #10

I'm using 4.6.2 version. To create a topic in this version. Tap orange t bubble, blue New Topic button at bottom of list, then choose forum to post to.

11. Back To Top    #11

Thanks!!