Green to Clean by Memorial Day?

Ok so the pool has been up and running and blue all week - other than the debris a freak wind storm blew in one day this week! I will post my "after" picture once I get the deck cleaned of all the leaves and sticks ;)
Now that the FC has drifted down in the sun, what should I adjust to keep the pool sparkling?

FC 5.5 PH 7.2 TA 90 CH 80 CYA 60 Salt 3000 - I added some on Tuesday

I know I have to get my PH up btwn 7.6 and 7.8 - would I add 100 oz of Borax?

Leave the pH, the SWG will raise it soon enough.

You might consider raising the CYA up a little, other than that, just make sure the FC does not drop too low and the pH stays in the 7s.

Ok so the pool has been up and running and blue all week - other than the debris a freak wind storm blew in one day this week! I will post my "after" picture once I get the deck cleaned of all the leaves and sticks ;)
Now that the FC has drifted down in the sun, what should I adjust to keep the pool sparkling?

FC 5.5 PH 7.2 TA 90 CH 80 CYA 60 Salt 3000 - I added some on Tuesday

I know I have to get my PH up btwn 7.6 and 7.8 - would I add 100 oz of Borax?
What's the rush? You have 51 weeks to get it ready for Memorial Day now. :p

Your pH will climb anyway from SWG and people splashing. A couple kids can aerate like nobody's business. Don't bother fixing it now. You'll just end up adding acid to lower it in a week or so.

What's the rush? You have 51 weeks to get it ready for Memorial Day now. :p

Your pH will climb anyway from SWG and people splashing. A couple kids can aerate like nobody's business. Don't bother fixing it now. You'll just end up adding acid to lower it in a week or so.

SWEEEET! Thanks so much!!! I am sure my kids will not balk at doing their part to keep the pool balanced :D

Good luck with your pool and most of all, HAVE FUN WITH IT! :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.