Need replacement AGP bottom rim pieces. Need suggestions.

bd3

Apr 13, 2014
KY
Hello all. I have an AGP that has some of the bottom rim pieces that are corroded through. I'd like to replace them as I replace the liner. This pool is supposed to be 28' round. The rims are 1 inch wide and 48 inches long. They slip into a piece that is attached to the bottom of the upright. I have no idea of the age or brand of the pool. It looks similar to the 24' we had ages ago with a 4' panel placed into it to make it 28'. Thanks for any suggestions.

Bill

Was able to find out it was made by a company called Sharkline. If that helps and anyone can point me in the right direction thanks. Thanks laceygirl for the above link but I never get a response via email or by leaving a phone number for them to call.

We had to replace some of our bottom rims - not a sharkline though - I ended up going to a pool store and they ordered replacements for me. I took in one of the ones that was in good shape - I could never find measurements for the ones online that made me confident that I was getting what I needed. You do need to know how large the pool is though.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.