Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need replacement AGP bottom rim pieces. Need suggestions.

1. Back To Top    #1

Need replacement AGP bottom rim pieces. Need suggestions.

Hello all. I have an AGP that has some of the bottom rim pieces that are corroded through. I'd like to replace them as I replace the liner. This pool is supposed to be 28' round. The rims are 1 inch wide and 48 inches long. They slip into a piece that is attached to the bottom of the upright. I have no idea of the age or brand of the pool. It looks similar to the 24' we had ages ago with a 4' panel placed into it to make it 28'. Thanks for any suggestions.

Bill

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Need replacement AGP bottom rim pieces. Need suggestions.

Welcome to TFP!

If you can post some pics, that would help us to help you. In these situations, posts with pics are more likely to get responses.
    Gold Supporter, TFP Lifetime Supporter, 26,680 gal Plaster IGP 3.5 - 10' depth / Attached Waterfall Spa, Manually Chlorinated, Triton Sand Filter, 1.5 HP * 1.1 SF = 1.65 SFHP 1-speed Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 Pump, 400K BTU NG Teledyne Laars Series One Heater, Polaris 360, Test Kit Comparison, Chlorine/CYA Chart, SLAMing Your Pool, OCLT
    A good test kit is an investment, not an expense.

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by BoDarville View Post
    Welcome to TFP!

If you can post some pics, that would help us to help you. In these situations, posts with pics are more likely to get responses.
    I'll try.

WP_000169.jpg
    WP_000171.jpg

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...lice-of-heaven

5. Back To Top    #5

Was able to find out it was made by a company called Sharkline. If that helps and anyone can point me in the right direction thanks. Thanks laceygirl for the above link but I never get a response via email or by leaving a phone number for them to call.

6. Back To Top    #6

TFP Guide

Casey the moderator has a sharkline pool.... She should be along soon, she should be able to help you... Wish we could tag members in posts...
    Intex Rectangle 18 x 9 x 52', 4544 gallon (18000 litres), 0.75 hp pool pump, 100 sqft Zodiac Titan Cartridge Filter - 40mm, Stenner Peristaltic Pump chlorine injection system, Intex Over The Wall Skimmer, Intex Fittings with 40mm plumbing Lil Patch Of Heaven. Build/Construction http://www.troublefreepool.com/threa...lice-of-heaven

7. Back To Top    #7

We had to replace some of our bottom rims - not a sharkline though - I ended up going to a pool store and they ordered replacements for me. I took in one of the ones that was in good shape - I could never find measurements for the ones online that made me confident that I was getting what I needed. You do need to know how large the pool is though.
    SwimNPlay AG 15x33 oval 48" high 12k gallons - Used pool set up July 2013
    Hayward sand filter, Sta-Rite 3/4 HP pump
    Kleen Machine Robot, TF-100 test kit
    Central NC