Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: BEST Brand Of Fiberglass Pool

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry

Cool BEST Brand Of Fiberglass Pool

Hey All,
    I am in the process of deciding which brand of fiberglass pool to carry in my pool construction business. I do realize that many of the different brands are actually all manufactured by Latham, but I just want some feedback from pool owners, and other builders. I would like to know how each holds up, if there were any problems-how the company was to work with, ...etc. Let me know the good and bad. Thanks!
    24' round above ground, 13500 gallons, vinyl liner, 18" Sand Filter

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: BEST Brand Of Fiberglass Pool

pj We have been in this business for over thirty years. I never was impressed with fiberglass pools because they were white gel coat and warrantied for one year on that. The shells generally warrantied for lifetime but the pretty was one year. We found Trilogy and have been very happy with them. The color coat is warrantied the same as the shell, I haven't had any issues with the shells so have not had any claims.
    Over 30 years in the pool business
    We build vinyl, fiberglass, stainless steel pools
    Certified in Hydraulics

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

Re: BEST Brand Of Fiberglass Pool

Wouldn't some of this be location dependent?
    I have been pleased with my Hatteras brand pool made in SC , I believe ?
    12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter