Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anyone else put floaties on your feet when in a pool?

1. Back To Top    #1

Anyone else put floaties on your feet when in a pool?

so, random thought this morning. Does anyone else ever put arm floaties on your feet when floating in the pool in a tube? it really works great, more of a recliner for the pool...haha
    16'X32'X8' Vinyl Pond with Diving Board (Neck Breaker), 1.5 hp FOXX WhisperFlo(Not so quite anymore), Massive Lawn Egg (aka: Sand Filter), Coolcrete Pool deck (Burns feet to a crisp), Large wooden Multi level deck (Splinter City) with fire pit in center (Insurance company's nightmare.)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Anyone else put floaties on your feet when in a pool?

I can think of bad things happening if you get flipped off the tube with the floaties on your feet. Just doesn't seem like something I'd want to do.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

HAHA

I mean just slip them on your feet, Not your ankles. Sure would hate to be bobbing feet up in 8 ft of water
    16'X32'X8' Vinyl Pond with Diving Board (Neck Breaker), 1.5 hp FOXX WhisperFlo(Not so quite anymore), Massive Lawn Egg (aka: Sand Filter), Coolcrete Pool deck (Burns feet to a crisp), Large wooden Multi level deck (Splinter City) with fire pit in center (Insurance company's nightmare.)

4. Back To Top    #4

I just put my feet on a noodle, that seems to work without looking quite as silly
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden

5. Back To Top    #5

Yeah I guess.

6. Back To Top    #6

Just me huh...well...now I feel REAL special

7. Back To Top    #7

I bought 2 of these http://www.swimways.com/spring-float-recliner-p-62.aspx . They were cheap.
    1) The size of your pool in gallons 4440.
    2) The type filter you have is an Intex 2500 gph and it has a re-useable fabric filter
    3) If your pool is an AG (above ground)
    4) Intex 15 by 48 metal frame.
    5) If you know, tell us the size pump 2500gph and the size (flow rate) of your filter.
    Southeastern, Pennsylvania.

8. Back To Top    #8

it didn't happen if there aren't pictures ... I want pictures
    TFP Moderator Chris V. ~16K Pool & Spa, 48NSF DE, IG Plaster Circa 2000, Intermatic PE653, Challenger pump with a 2 speed B2984, 20gal stenner chlorine injection, Houston, TX
    One cannot follow Islam and Christianity at the same time, nor can one follow pool store methods and TFP at the same time.
    Pool School -- Pool Math -- TF-Test Kit

9. Back To Top    #9

Works for him.

floatie1.jpg

Not so much for him!

floatie2.jpg
    34,000 gal, IG vinyl lagoon shape, Pentair intelliflo varible speed 3hp varible speed pump, 2hp varible speed sheer descent pump, 520 clean an clear cartridge filter, letro legend with booster pump, 8ft bench with two 3ft sheer decents, 3 Pentair Magic Flow Laminar Jets, Intellibrite 5g led lighting, Build currently in progress

10. Back To Top    #10

HAHA Well I would take a picture but I havent been brave enough to take the plunge this spring. Water is still a little too cool. But yeah the picture of the baby is about what i mean but the floaties just on your feet, NOT ANKLES!

11. Back To Top    #11

mac, I can't stop laughing!
    16 x 28 Doughboy Mystic Garden AGP with 7' deep end (used expandable vinyl liner) ~11,800 gals. Deep end main drain. Thru-the-wall skimmer, one return at deep end. Media Master 150# sand filter. Doughboy PowerPak II pump, 1 hp. Pentair MinimaxCH 150m natural gas heater. Polaris 65 when it feels like working . TF-100 test kit. No longer 'pool stored' 5 years and counting. In sunny but fickle metro-Detroit.

12. Back To Top    #12

+1 Noodle
    26,000 gal 18x36' IG Vinyl Pool - Hayward S244T Sand filter - Hayward Tri-star 2-speed 1.5HP pump - Goldline Aqua Plus SWCG and Controller with Tcell-15 - Aquacomfort 125K BTU Heatpump - Hayward Color Comfort 4.0 LED - Zodiac MX8 suction cleaner - TF100 test kit
    My Build thread