Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Database crash; appears to be recovered now

1. Back To Top    #1
    Silver Spring, MD

Database crash; appears to be recovered now

We just had a database crash on the forum posts database which took the site down for about 20 minutes. I believe I have recovered everything.

If you run into any lingering problems please notify me. Thanks!
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry
    Sebring, Florida

Re: Database crash appears to be recovered now

Just pointing out what stealthily superior job Jason does of keeping our forum up and running almost seamlessly.
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3
    Elverson Pa.

Re: Database crash; appears to be recovered now

Thanks Jason for the awesome job you do !
    24'x54" AG Morada RTR (by wilbar) 13'500 gal. Hayward Powerflo Matrix 1hp 2 speed. Hayward Perflex EC65 DE filter.

4. Back To Top    #4

Re: Database crash; appears to be recovered now

I have not idea whatsoever how any of this site management works, but I have no doubt it is a ton of time even if you have the know-how Jason Lion obviously has. Thanks for all you do for making this the best website out there, bar none. After all the years on here, I still marvel at the selfless sharing of info you all do every day. Thanks!
    POOL: Intex ultra new in 2014 (32 x 16 x 52) (seasonal; on concrete pad covered with 1.5" extruded or whatever foam insulation sheets - ugly, but comfy); added a through-wall skimmer; I add salt for feel. EQUIPMENT: Pentair SuperFlo pump (1HP, 2SPD); Pentair cartridge filter (200 sq. ft); Pentair MasterTemp natural gas heater (400,000 btu) Climate/Location: Eastern Nebraska