Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Letro Legend vacuum issue

1. Back To Top    #1

Letro Legend vacuum issue

After the week of freezing weather my vacuum no longer works. Pump come on but no water appears to be making it to the vacuum. Also I have not been able to detach the vacuum from the pool. Any ideas?
    15,000 gallon plaster pool with spa and water fall, 250 Pentair MiniMax Plus Heater
    Nautilus FNS FIberglass D.E. Filter 48 Sq ft, Leslie's DPD Complete Chlorine Kit + TFTestkits Chlorine & CCs Kit.
    Oak trees overhanging most of pool

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Letro Legend vacuum issue

There is a filter screen in the wall fitting that could be plugged or your booster pump lost its prime. To remove the wall fitting turn the pumps off push in on the wall fitting and turn counter clockwise

3. Back To Top    #3

Yep, I read the manual and saw that bit I have been trying off and on for months to get the fitting out of the pool with no luck.
    15,000 gallon plaster pool with spa and water fall, 250 Pentair MiniMax Plus Heater
    Nautilus FNS FIberglass D.E. Filter 48 Sq ft, Leslie's DPD Complete Chlorine Kit + TFTestkits Chlorine & CCs Kit.

4. Back To Top    #4

So I found a Dallas Cowboy sticker and put it on my broken vacuum and its fixed. It sucks again.

For real I grabbed the wall connection today, pushed it on and turned it and it popped right out. I spend an hour last month trying to get that out. I have tried numerous times with no success. At any rate the filter was all filled up. Working great now.