Framework to support BGE

Penny

Sep 7, 2013
Does anybody have pictures of the metal framework on how you supported the egg?

I am dropping down the counter height where the BGE is going to be located. The same height as it is on the cart with the wheel. This height works for me.

How deep did you make you depth of counters to clear the top when open? I will have a backsplash of 4-6".

Thanks!

I put a BGE in my outdoor kitchen. There are a few shots in my thread here 'Riles Outdoor Kitchen' that may help. Here is the link riles-outdoor-kitchen-t38789.html

I have 30-inches of depth and 24-inches width for my egg. It fits like a glove, but I probably should have gone a few inches wider because I wasn't accounting for the 1-1/2" overhang through the cut-out which takes out 3-inches of width.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Riles

Thank you very much. Great ODK.

I am placing the egg in my outdoor kitchen, but in a corner and enclosed besides the vent box.

I noticed that you have the Napolean Mirage. I do too! I am placing manufactured stone veneer on the front. I been trying to figure out the best depth for it without sticking out too much and exposing the cut stone. I don't want to pull it out to the granite overhang. This would make it stick out too far into the kitchen open/walking area. Your picture helps me think it out.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.