I'm new to the site and definitely not a pro when it comes to pool upkeep. We've been fighting algae for a while now. We just let our pool guy go after the algae just keeps getting worse and worse and the bill higher and higher. I've ordered one of the recommended test kits T100 maybe, but until then I'm having to rely on the pool store. They have recommended adding copper to get rid of the algae after yellow out did not work. (We can't get our PH high enough) Is this ever a good idea????
Today's test results.
We've shocked it every day the past few days and it's not holding any chlorine. Any help is appreciated!!!