Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Fixing broken tiles

1. Back To Top    #1

Fixing broken tiles

I know this pool was built in 1992. Some of the tiles are coming off and I was wondering if anyone knows the tile pattern or could direct me where I could get replacements?

Thanks
    -Dimitry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    28000 gallon outdoor in-ground Plaster Pool; 3/4 HP PB4-60 Polaris Pump; Magnetek Century Centurion 2 HP Filter Pump; Pentair FNS Plus 60sq ft DE Filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Fixing broken tiles

Maybe National Pool Tile brand, pattern Moonbeam in color cobalt blue? In a catalog I have that looks very similar. It says the website is nptgonline.com but I can't get it to pull up on my phone so am not sure.
    35,000 gallon gunite pool, semi-T-shaped, 29x15 shallow end and 16x22 deep end, built in the mid-1970s and renovated 2013-2014 // Polaris 9300 Sport robotic cleaner // Taylor K-2006 ... Learning as we go and so grateful to everyone here for their help! Our reno thread

3. Back To Top    #3

Try nptpool.com/tile/moonbeam
    35,000 gallon gunite pool, semi-T-shaped, 29x15 shallow end and 16x22 deep end, built in the mid-1970s and renovated 2013-2014 // Polaris 9300 Sport robotic cleaner // Taylor K-2006 ... Learning as we go and so grateful to everyone here for their help! Our reno thread

4. Back To Top    #4

Thank you so much for the information.

-Dimitry
    28000 gallon outdoor in-ground Plaster Pool; 3/4 HP PB4-60 Polaris Pump; Magnetek Century Centurion 2 HP Filter Pump; Pentair FNS Plus 60sq ft DE Filter