So we installed a pool last year and am now looking for a outdoor speaker setup and want to see if I am on the right track. Here is what I want.
1. Internet radio with ability to play off home network, USB or iphone
2. 4 total speakers and 1 sub
3. Preferably the reciever be inside but controlled outside
4. total under $600
Here is what I have came up with
1.Onkyo TX-8050 - http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004UR486 ... m_sw_su_dp
2 .Yamaha NS-AW150W http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0001VHAR ... m_sw_su_dp
3. 2 tic speakers. Either http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0007RSZX ... m_sw_su_dp or
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00006JQK ... m_sw_su_dp
4. Tic sub woofer. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00009UI6 ... m_sw_su_dp
Will this setup work and sound decent? I don't need blaring sound but quality is more important. Also I will be doing the install and am very comfortable with any wiring/ running wires. Does have to be weatherproof or atleast 2 of the speakers do.